Preventing repetitive strain injury (RSI) in the workplace
Make health and safety in the workplace your priority.
Back to Back was established in 1991 by Bunny Martin. We specialise in the prevention of computer related Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI), visiting workplaces to offer lectures and individual physical and ergonomic workplace assessments. We can also offer individual treatment and preventative support as a follow up.
Whether you are an employee or employer who is concerned about health and safety in the work place, Back to Back is here to help.
We can provide guidance in any kind of workplace, including:
- Production lines
- Driving instruction
- Road haulage
- Food processing
- Civil engineering
- Steel fabrication
The causes and effects of RSI:
- Performing repetitive manual actions on keyboards and computer mice
- Sitting in awkward postures
- Sufferers may be left unable to lift a mug, brush their teeth or drive
- Pain can occur in fingers, hands, wrists, arms, shoulders, neck, back and legs
- In some companies 35% of staff show RSI symptoms
Prevention is better than cure with RSI, and RSI is 100% preventable.